Email: Ask about our Airport Shuttle Tour Package
Accept Visa, MC & Discover
Reservations taken until 8 pm MST.
We operate under Special Use Permit on the Black Hills National Forest.
Welcome to the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota and Wyoming. Since 2001 Discovery Tours has provided quality and relaxing fully narrated, day long adventures in air-conditioned comfort. Frequent stops for rest and photos. Learn Black Hills history, legends and stories. Tours run year around. Credit Cards accepted.
The best tours in the hills:
Enjoy the beauty of the Black Hills with-out having to hunt for it.
Smaller Tours. Never more than 10
people per van.
Personalized Custom Tours to match your vacation.
FREE pick-ups & drop-offs through out most of the Black
Most Affordable Day-Long Tours in the Black Hills
Cold beverages included! (water & sodas)
Southern Black Hills Tour
and Mount Rushmore Monument
$90 Per Adult
$60 Per Child
All attraction Fees and Lunch at the State Game Lodge is
- Mount Rushmore Memorial: - Inspiring! America's Shrine to Democracy. Great photo stop. Watch for Mountain Goats.
- Crazy Horse Memorial: Mankind's largest sculture in the making! Includes one of the finest Indian Museums.
- Iron Mountain Road: US 16A is famous for its scenic, one-lane tunnels aligned to frame the faces on Mount Rushmore, its "pigtail bridges".
- Needles Highway:
Breath-taking beauty and surprises around every curve. (Note: highway closed in winter.)
- Sylvan Lake:
The Black Hills most beautiful mountain lake.
- Custer State Park: 72,000 acres filled with buffalo, big horn sheep, deer, antelope. Lots of photo stops.
- Free Wine Tasting: Sample wines at Prairie Berry in Hill City.
Southern Black Hills Adventure
Free Pick Up and Drop Off, ALL Attractions Fees INCLUDED!
Large vans, Not buses, Max 10/group
$98 Per Adult - $78 Per Child
- 1880 Train: Experience a historic, breathtakingly scenic, relaxing vintage steam train ride your family will never forget.
- Hill City: Spend an hour in historic Hill City, the Heart of the Hills.
- Lunch at the Circle B Ranch: - Just in time for the gunfight! then on to the authentic Chuckwagon Meal and Cowboy Music Show!
- Mount Rushmore Memorial: - Inspiring! America's Shrine to Democracy. Great photo stop. Watch for Mountain Goats. Included is their impressive Closing Ceremony
Custom Tours that can include
$40 Per Hour with Occupancy of 4 or less
$45 Per Hour with Occupancy of 5 or more
Photo stop at the world famous Wall Drug,
gateway to Badlands National Park.
Badlands Scenic Loop Road:
We drive through the primoridal and stark
but beautiful scenery of this unique park.
Visit the Gutzon Borglum museum
view the awe enspiring carving; view the nightly lighting.